CLICK ME TO FIND OUT

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Food Republic @ Pavillion Kuala Lumpur

It has been a while ...or shall I say I have not made any trips to any mall in KL. So I decided to go during Awal Muharram as I expected there weren't any traffic jam.N I was right. Traffic was perfect.

I have not really explore Pavillion. And this is my 3rd visit to Pavillion n most of the time I went to meet up friends an chit chat at those eating outlet...can't even remember the name... I used to work around that area however Pavillion was still in progress years ago.

I was hungry n went down to the so call food court....WOW!so nice...like those in Singapore. And u can find all sorts of variety and from different countries. I saw one particular stall which is quite different from the rest, it was fried prawn noodle serve in Nipah leave...YUP not banana leave. We usually have out Mee Goreng or Char Koay Teow serve on banana leaves. So this one is differeny..I had that before while in Atria food court Singapore.And it tasted very good while I has it in S'pore.This one is not too bad either however the sambal chili quite dissapointing.And not quite the same as it expected it to be. Too diluted.

And it cost me S$4.00. And the one in PAvilion cost me RM7.00. Ummm...I think is too expensive for a Malaysian. And m comparing dollar to dollar count. Why can't they charge us only RM4.00.Is the nipah leaves imported from Singapore and the prawns, noodle are imported from Singapore?FYI, we have all the resources and I dunno why Malaysian always have to pay so much for food. When Singaporean pays lesser in their own country.Is the rental very high?Atria is also located at the prime area - Orchard Road.And m sure their rental don't come cheap either.And many years ago, I could get a glass of soya milk at S$0.80 and while in Malaysia, we are being charged at RM1.00 during that time.Wonder what is the different?

Anyway, here are some food that I managed to capture.Food looks great but m not sure about the taste. By the way, I don't recommend the Pan Mee....I think normal hawkers centre taste better.Tried some tarts... really good. I tried the durian tart and egg white with milk (healthier)...it taste good without the yolk and can taste the milk too


























































































That's for the time being and more food pix will be posted later!

No comments: