CLICK ME TO FIND OUT

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Porridge with Ipoh Salted Chicken

My last few post I did mention about Ipoh Salted chicken whic I couldn't finish cos it was too salty.However, I can't cook it with porridge cos is black pepper.It will definately taste funny!

However today I got Ipoh Salted Chicken with "Dong Kuai" ...voila..dinner!...Porridge with the Salted chicken. I just took some of d meat (I used the drumstick cos is tender and smooth) n throw them in the Porridge with I have added 玉竹 "Yuk Chuk" (easily available in the chinese herb shop. Yuk Chuk will make your porridge sweet instead of using raw meat), chinese sausage (this is special sausage that contains some chinese wine)and Hua Tiao wine. Bolied the rice and the  ingredient till is soft and starchy. When is ready served with dash of pepper, sesame seed oil and deep fried shallot .

Bon Apetite

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

looking nice.. altho i rarely have that =)

Unknown said...

Hello,thx for dropping by again. Wonder anyone sell Porridge with Ipoh Salted Chicken yet..ummmm!