CLICK ME TO FIND OUT

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Fish Soup

M sure some of you may have eaten "Yee Tao Mai Fun" - Fish Head Bee Hoon. Well, sharing a recipe a bit from the usual u see in the KL version .

Ingredient

1) Fish Fillet
2) Bottled Sour Plum
3) Ginger
4) Tomato - 4 pcs n cut in halves
5)Chinese Parsley
6) Water
7) Hua Tiao Wine
8)Sesame seed oil
9) Spring Onion


I used fish fillet and marinade it with some salt & pepper. Then pan fried the fish till the outer layer is brown (do not deep fried).I just want the fish to be intact when I boiled them in water

Put some oil in the pot, put in a few pieces of ginger fried until fragrant. Then  water, fish,spring onion ,tomato and sour plum (1 only) .Let it boil until 45 min.Then add Hua Tiao and some salt . Add in chinese parsley . If can have it with rice or add in mee hoon .





Well, I have left over for the next day. I added cabbage kimchi and tofu...it tasted even better....Yummy, yummy.

No comments: